C R Y P T O P U L S E - WEEK TWO - DEC 11 2017
- Bloomberg reports Goldman Sachs will enable Bitcoin futures contracts for certain client in upcoming days.
- Coindesk reports Bank of America wins patent for proposed Cryptocurrency Exchange
- NiceHash Bitcoin Marketplace Hacked for 78 Million, NiceHash CEO confirms theft of 4,700 BTC.
- Similar to the NASDAQ or S&P 500, meet MVIS's new Cryptocurrency Top 10 Index
- A spokesperson from Tokyo Financial Exchange Inc. (TFX), whom has clients such as JP Morgan Chase, stated, "Once the Financial Securities and Exchange Act recognizes cryptocurrencies as financial products, we will list the futures as quickly as possible." This could possibly be a response to Chicago Mercantile Exchange's (CME Group) decision to enable Bitcoin futures.
- The Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) confirms Bitcoin Future's trading begins at 5PM CT on Sunday December 10th, 2017.
To receive Cryptopulse Weekly Updates click here and punch in your email.