C R Y P T O P U L S E - WEEK ONE - DEC 4 2017
- US investment company Chicago Mercantile Exchange - CME Group (CME) set to offer Bitcoin Futures by December 17th.
- Wall Street Journal reports NASDAQ to list Bitcoin futures in first half of 2018
- Japanese Financial Services Agency approves four new cryptocurrency exchanges and clarifies position on cryptocurrencies and ICO's.
- Coinbase will hand over user US names to IRS for all accounts holding over ~ 20K USD in Crypto.
- Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein says of Bitcoin, 'If it gets more established... we'll get to it.'
- NYU offers Cryptocurrency class to Undergraduates at Stern School of Business.
- RIOT Blockchain (RIOT) says subsidiary Coinsqaure received $10.5 Million (CAD) December 4th.
To receive Cryptopulse Weekly Updates leave your email in the Subscribe box to the right on desktop, and scroll to bottom on mobile.